Starting on the first week on November 2016, Extended Widget Options is now officially out on CodeCanyon marketplace and will be available for purchase at our site.
Furthermore, we will be adding more premium features and redesign the settings page to modular options to enable and disable any features you want.
Main reasons why we are moving the plugin
- The primary reason is that with the new Envato taxes and commission they’re getting up to 45% of each sale for both plugin and support which is very expensive and we’ve found out that more than 85% of the sales traffic are coming from our end so we’re paying this much for just checkout and payment.
- Discounts and giveaways: Some of our bloggers had been asking for discount coupons or copy for honest review but I would refuse because it’s agains Envato rules, but now it’s totally doable.
- There is additional pricing option for business and developers plan. With this move, new pricing will be introduced.
If you’re an existing customer with valid purchase code, you don’t have to panic. 🙂 Just contact us and we’ll be sending you the steps on how to get your new license key and of course you don’t have to purchase again, you’ll be entitled to single 100% personal license 🙂 Thank you!
Through this change, we can now offer flexible pricing and discounts for our beloved customers. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
New upcoming version 4.0 features
Once the plugin is out of CodeCanyon, brand new features will be added and below is the teaser.
- Sticky / Fixed Widget Option
- Animation Options
- Link Widget Option
- Sidebar and Widget Shortcodes
- Option for child page to inherit parent visibility
- Pagebuilder by SiteOrigin Support
- Disable Widget Option
- Brand new modular settings page